Live Demonstrations of Anterior Cases Using CEREC®: A day course to show an anterior case from start to finish.
Each delegate will learn the basic skills required to complete a similar treatment in their own surgeries with confidence and a clearer idea of the amazing capabilities of CEREC® for all forms of anterior treatment. From simple one unit cases to complete smile makeovers. The day course does not pretend to be a detailed training session for all CEREC® anterior skills, but will enable delegates to start anteriors knowing what they can achieve with confidence.
Each day will be “case specific” but you are likely to see multiple unit cases of two, four or six units being completed. Smaller cases will allow for more teaching time, whereas larger cases will show more workflow so each type of day has its own benefits.
The day will start with a PowerPoint discussion of the case and the different ways it could be approached. Your Trainer will show you models of the patient before treatment and outline the outcome required and the techniques to be used.
Each Training day has its own clear description on the web link, but the overall aim is that on every course your trainers will ensure you gain knowledge of:
- Fee setting and scheduling cases correctly. Should you aim to complete all treatments in a single day?
- Gaining great aesthetics using a mock up as a guide.
- Scanning techniques for multiple units to achieve clean, detailed models. The ‘Triple Mickey’’ scan technique and selection of green dot images for perfect correlation. The use of JIGS for success with larger models.
- Workflow to ensure relaxed treatment with predictable results.
- Techniques to ensure correct midline and contact points – an essential key to your success!
- Choosing your CEREC® block for best results.
- Finishing, polishing, staining, glazing and characterization of Cerec® restorations.
- Skills for cementation and chairside adjustment.
- The day will finish with a question and answer session as time allows.
Please note that each case is different. Although the ideal is to complete the entire treatment in a single day, it is sometimes beneficial for the patient to have temporary restorations fitted and then try them for a few weeks prior to the treatment day. Alternatively conventional impressions are taken and a study model constructed. On the treatment day after further consultation with the patient the study model is used to correlate from.
In the case below the first picture shows the pre op situation. The decision was to retain the canines, fit veneers to the laterals and crown the central with the failed composite.
In the second picture the four teeth were fitted with tempories and the patient went home to discuss the appearance with his wife. After only two hours the patient returned and the temporised teeth were correlated and the entire procedure was completed in a single day.
Pictures three, four and five show the end result.
£650.00 zero vat. Payable directly to the advanced trainer prior to the course.
8 hours CPD
This activity meets the educational criteria required for verifiable Continuing Professional Development under the General Dental Council lifelong learning scheme, and represents eight hours of verifiable CPD.
Customer Feedback / Testimonials:
“Good informative course. Feel I can tackle future cases and know more about the different tools that can be utilised.”
“Brilliant – Fantastic – Inspiring. Learned lots of practice tips”.
“You have increased my ability and confidence to provide anterior CEREC with David’s excellent dentistry “
(All comments above from Advanced Anterior Course held at David Lebens’ surgery in Leicester)